Thursday, October 31, 2013

DAY - 65

Happy Halloween! And indeed it is.  I have off of student teaching tomorrow for parent/teacher conferences and get to spend the whole day writing and recording.  Woo hoo!  I have a session booked in the morning with Nashville's own, J Fred Knobloch and a Friday evening planned with the wifey downtown.  Looking forward to an early weekend.

Today I reached out to Nashville super producer and publishing company owner, Frank Liddell.   Frank owns Carnival Music publishing and producers hit artists such as Miranda Lambert and the Eli Young Band...to name a few.    I read an interview with Frank a while back regarding his interest in emerging songwriters and I've been meaning to connect ever since.  We shall see.  Here's the site if you want to check it out: http://www.carnivalmusic.net

I also sent a follow-up to the creative director of Liz Rose Music, Natalie Harker.  Just touching base, letting her know I'm back in town, and would love to collaborate.  I forwarded over a few new things I've been working on as well.

That's all for today.  Have a happy Halloween and stay safe!  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment