Friday, October 11, 2013

DAY - 51

I've got two very cool new writing sessions booked for when I get back to Nashville!  Looking forward to writing with hit songwriter, Jane Bach as well as AWMG Entertainment's, Tammy Jacobs. Thanks to the amazing Shane Barrett for the introductions/referrals!  

Today I reached out to Jeff Carlton at THiS Music.  I sent an email to creative director, Kendall Lettow on Day 43 but haven't heard back.  Jeff is a publishing veteran who just signed on as the creative consultant for THiS Music.  He also happens to have a hand in Parallel Entertainment.  If you've been reading along, you already know I've been trying to connect with both companies. I figured reaching out to Jeff would be a good idea.

The weekend has arrived!  Hope you enjoy.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment