Saturday, November 2, 2013

DAY - 66

Apologies for the late post.  It's a beautiful Saturday and I'm sitting in my guest room/studio (refer to Day 62) working on some songs for the writer's night tonight in Franklin, TN.  Getting pumped to play...it's been a little while since I've been able to share new music in a writer's round format.

Yesterday I sent an email to Rich Karg.  Rich is a Nashville artist/songwriter signed with Green Hills Music Publishing.  He also happens to be a really nice guy.  Sue and I actually met Rich while we were  at Virago for my b-day on Monday.  Rich and I got to talking about songwriting and he told me to contact him to write sometime.  So I did last night.

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have more to report on Monday after tonight's event.  Have a great weekend.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment