Monday, October 28, 2013

DAY - 62

Hope you had a great weekend!  Mine was perfect.  For the first time, in a long time, I got to kick back and relax.  On Saturday, Sue and I took our dog, Indy to the dog park.  Guess who was there?  Country star, Chuck Wicks!  That's right.  At 8:30am Me, Sue and Indy hung out with Chuck and his two King Charles Cavaliers.  Only in Nashville.  After the dog park we came back to the apartment and I set up my recording studio!  Actually, I think recording studio is a strong word.  It's more like a guest room that I sort of turned into a studio.  It'll do for now...
This is what I call compromise.  Studio/Guest Room.
Thanks are in order to my supportive wife :)   
Today is my birthday.  And... as luck would have it,  it's been a great day!  I heard back from the GM of Anchor Down Entertainment, Abbe Nameche. (refer to Day - 60)  Not only did she get back to me but she invited me in tomorrow afternoon for a meeting!   She said I was doing a great job and would like to meet.  Abbe is a music industry veteran with an incredible amount of experience and expertise.  She a is super talented pro who has worked with the who's who of the country world.  I'm totally pumped to meet her.  I wrote back and gladly accepted the invite.  Stay tuned!

To round off a great day, Sue is taking me to dinner somewhere special in Nashville for a bday celebration.  It's a surprise.

Until tomorrow.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment