Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DAY - 48

Check out this article on Dr. Luke in the New Yorker.  http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2013/10/14/131014fa_fact_seabrook  Pretty cool.

Today I reached out to C.T. Wyatt from Parallel Universe.  C.T. heads up the Nashville office of Parallel Universe.  Earlier in the blog, I reached out to the company (refer to Day 36) but haven't heard back so today I tried another contact.  In this email, I let C.T. know that I am going to be in town full-time as of October 23rd.  In the email, I included that I've been writing with some very talented folks and producing strong songs and that I was looking to increase my business connections. (paraphrased of course) I sent an upfront, no bs, email that got straight to the point.  Basically, stating that I'm interested in networking and opening doors.  We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment