Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DAY - 43

Is "The Voice" really on again... already??  I feel like it JUST ended!  Anyway, apologies in advance for how short this post is going to be.  I have a ton of school work piling up and it's already 10pm.  Another 2am bedtime?  Probably.

Today I heard back from Matt Cottingham, entertainment lawyer at Petree Law. (refer to yesterday)
Matt let me know that he'd definitely be checking out my stuff.  Fingers crossed, he digs and passes along.  I'd love to perform a YEP event.

Tonight I reached out to Kendall Lettow, Creative Director at THiS Music.  THiS Music is home to songwriters, Ben Hayslip, Jimmy Yeary Tim Nichols, Connie Harrington, Leah Turner, Marv Green and Molly Reed.  The company is also responsible for two of the most recent #1's, "Anywhere With You" - Jake Owen, and "I Drive Your Truck" - Lee Brice.  Kendall was just recently named creative director.  I sent an email introducing myself and letting her know I was interested in meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment