Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DAY - 64

At the moment,  I'm going over potential songs to perform this Saturday at the writer's round for All About Z Music.  Getting pumped about it!  A lot of new material to try out and some very cool people I'm looking forward to meeting.  That's this Saturday Nov. 2nd.   If you're around, let me know and I'll send you details.

Today was a laundry list follow-up kinda day...

1) Emailed Abbe Nameche (refer to yesterday)  and thanked her for the meeting.

2) Emailed one of my ASCAP reps, Ryan Beuschel to let him know I was back in town and looking to be kept in the loop with anything and everything ASCAP.

3) Emailed the super talented song-plugger/publisher, Shane Barrett to keep in touch.

4) Booked a writing session with Fred Knobloch for this Friday.


It's such a beautiful afternoon.  Time to take my dog to the dog park...who knows who we'll meet this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment