Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DAY - 54

1 week left!   By this time next week I will be well into my 14 hour drive back to Nashville, TN.  This time, to stay.

Check out this post from hit songwriter Brent Baxter's blog.  The concept he talks about in this post is the same reason I started my blog. http://manvsrow.com/2013/10/16/boats-and-rivers/#respond

If you're an aspiring or even successful songwriter/artist/lyricist and you haven't checked out his blog, do it!   It's insightful, inspirational and chock-full of those little nuggets of wisdom you can only learn by walking the path.

I decided to try something a little different today.  I reached out to Natalie Moore, head of artist development and creative services at Showdog Universal.  I wrote to Natalie letting her know that I'm interested in writing with any artist on her team.  I told her about my strengths as a writer and let her know I'm willing to work with anyone she thinks may be a good fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment