Friday, October 4, 2013

DAY - 46

"Just rolled into Nashville, Tennessee..." B. Harper

Technically, I flew in.  But either way, it's great to be home!  I was greeted at the door by a very excited pooch who immediately wanted to play a rousing game of throw-the-slipper followed by a belly rub.  Dogs are awesome.  You don't have to earn their love like you do with cats. (sorry cat people)  I haven't seen Indy in over a month and he's not mad. In fact, he's happier than ever!

Sun is shining, the pool is still open.  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend before heading back to Philly for the final 2 weeks of my course work.  However, before the weekend festivities begin, it's "Business Time". Flight of the Concords 

This morning I sent another email to Josh Hoge regarding performing at an upcoming Whiskey Jam. (refer to day 32) Just wanted to follow up with that and stay on the radar.  Speaking of staying on the radar, today I reached out to another rep at Disney Music Nashville, Ciara Gardner.  I sent Ciara roughly the same email I sent Patrick Clifford (Day 33) pitching "Heart On A String" as a potential song for Disney Films.  And we wait...

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment