Monday, October 21, 2013

DAY - 57

The show on Friday was awesome!  (refer to Day 57)  Although I didn't get to meet Uncle Kracker, I did shake hands with Joe Nichols briefly.  He is HUGE in person.  A statue of a man with chiseled features and long, dark, flowing hair.  I don't know what they put in the water down south but I'll have what he's drinking.

I also met the other opening act, Natalie Stovall. Natalie and her band were just signed to Hit Shop Records in Nashville and they're on tour at the moment drumming up exposure for the upcoming record they're recording.  They totally kick ass!  Natalie has an awesome voice and the band is rocking!

Today I followed up with Natalie letting her know I enjoyed their set and I'm interested in keeping in touch.  You can check out Natalie and the band HERE.

That's all for today.  It's homework time.  AND that my friends, will be the last time you hear those words from me!  Tomorrow is the last day of classes.  Wooo hoooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment