Thursday, October 3, 2013

DAY - 45

Great session with Philly singer-songwriter, Matt Santry last night.  If you haven't heard Matt check him out at www.mattsantry.com.  He's in the process of making a new record and he's planning to include our song on it.

Nashville this weekend!!  I'm so pumped.  I miss my wife, miss my dog and I miss my new city.  It's been over a month, but I'm taking an extended weekend to visit, relax and re-energize before returning full-time October 23rd.

Today I reached out to Cornman Music songwriter, Erik Dylan.  Erik is a super talented writer/artist and I really dig his music.  I sent him a message on ReverbNation looking to connect.  I also reached out to independent song-plugger and consultant for Black River Entertainment, Steve Bloch.  Steve is a very respected industry vet and offers an array of services on his website.  I noticed he's guest appearing at Jason Blume's next BMI workshop so I decided to reach out and introduce myself as someone new to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment