Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DAY - 58

This is going to be short and I am really sorry.  No time!!  Have to finish school work, get home, and pack alllll night, hit the road... Nashville bound tomorrow early in the AM!   Shout out to everybody in my grad program.  We made it through the intensive 8 weeks!!  Shout out to my wife, I'm coming home! :)

Today I reached out again to Ciara Gardner at Disney Music Publishing, in hopes of trying to place "Heart On A String" (a song I wrote with Nashville hit songwriter, J Fred Knobloch)   I'm keeping up the polite persistence with this and hoping to get a response.  Preferably a good response.

A couple brand new song demos in the works, one of which is already getting some good attention!  More to come on that.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment