Friday, August 16, 2013

DAY - 12

Last night, Holland House Bar and Refuge.  If you're in town and haven't been here...check it out!  On Thursdays, Happy Hour is all night.  $5 cocktails $2.50 beers, $5 food menu.  Not only are the cocktails $5 but they are seriously incredible.  Hands down the best Old Fashioned I've ever had.  The bartender is a "real" bartender.  Mixologist. Dare I say, artist? lol.  Not to mention hilarious.  Food is out of this world as well.  Parmesan Truffle Fries, Beer-battered catfish and mash, Nola's Buffalo Fried Oysters, killer burgers.  Best deal for food and drinks I've seen yet.

I heard back from BMG Chrysalis creative director, Daniel Lee and he sent me names and contact info for bunch of writers I should connect with.  Today I started combing through the list, checking into some of the artists/writers and sent out some emails to introduce myself.  Looking forward to meeting new people in town!  What a fantastic piece of information.  Props to Daniel for keeping such a great list of talented people.  Now it's time to plan for next week.  I have a bunch of cool sessions coming up just have to make sure everything is booked and scheduled.  Cheers everyone...have a great weekend!

OH WAIT!!  I almost forgot...   "Boots" hits radio tonight!!  Tune into Thunder 106 between 10:30-10:45pm if you're in New Jersey/Philly OR you can stream it live from anywhere on the website www.thunder106.com 
Apparently the radio station got wind of the video, loved it and they want to start playing it!!  Congrats to my co-writers Liv Devine and Gene Micofsky as well as everyone who was involved with making the video.  Cheers ya'll!



No comments:

Post a Comment