Thursday, August 15, 2013

DAY - 11

Today I reached out to YEP Young Entertainment Professionals.  YEP is a group of 16 young music industry professionals in Nashville.  Most of them hold major positions at labels and publishers from creative directors to VPs.  I sent an email stating that I was looking to be immersed in the Nashville music scene, I listed some writing/performing credits and said I was open to any writers nights, social events or anything that they're hosting.   Since they're ALL about networking, I sent a link to the "Making It 365" documentary http://vimeo.com/58639594 .  It sounds like an amazing organization so I'm hoping someone gets back to me!


SHOUT OUT!!
My Sweet Angeline co-writer, Liv Devine just premiered a brand new music video of our song "Boots"  written with Gene Micofsky.   It looks fantastic and the song sounds killer!!  Proud to say I'm one of the writers!

Check out  "BOOTS" on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH3G4bryzDw

No comments:

Post a Comment