Friday, September 23, 2011

DAY - 50

Wow...50 Days!  Time goes by fast.  Today was a productive day.  I got together with my Sweet Angeline co-writers, Tyler and Liv, and we added the finishing touches to a brand new song and started making a demo today.  Hope to have at least an acoustic version up online for listening by next week :)

Well, I got an email back from Alex Torrez at Torrez Music Group (Refer Day - 46).  He said his schedule is too crazy busy to add any writers or catalogs at this time, but to forward him stuff through Musicxray when the opportunity arises.  Not the best scenario, but at least he wrote me back hah!  I wrote him back, thanking him for his time and let him know I will definitely keep a look out for the opportunities and hope to work together in the future.  TGIF let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment