Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAY - 41

Long day...need sleep.  Lets see, started off the day with a little writing. Then,  I emailed yet another contact from EMI music publishing.  Thus far, no one has responded on the EMI front.  Also, worked on some re-writes with the song we're doing with Jason Blume. I think I pulled the trigger a bit early yesterday when I said it was done. (always have to make time for re-writes)


Also, started researching some music networking events in New York City.  The big apple is a hop, skip, and a jump away from me so to head up for a day or so is not bad at all. (except for the traffic)  Found a couple cool events that happen monthly.  Also, there's another ASCAP headquarters right in the city that I have yet to take advantage of...I smell a NYC networking trip in the near future.  Enough hiding behind the computer screen, sending emails... I need to get out there, shake things up, get in people's faces!

Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment