Thursday, September 8, 2011

DAY - 35

Sticking to my usual Thursday routine, I'm kicking back in the local Starbucks, getting some work done and enjoying a Venti bold pick of the day.

I just emailed film and tv licensing expert and owner of Studio 51 Music, Dave Trotter.  I was introduced to Dave back in November by my long time friend, Anj (who happens to be an incredible songwriterhttp://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ANJ3  Dave has been in the film and tv music licensing industry as well as publishing for a long time. (He handled all the songs that used to be placed on Oprah!)

I just emailed Dave to re-connect and share with him my goals of a music publishing deal and my interest in the film and tv licensing of my songs.  Simply, let him know I was looking for advice and/or suggestions.  Hopefully he remembers me.

Now that I've downed an entire venti bold coffee, I am WIRED!  Time to eat something :)

Stay tuned until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment