Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day - 49

Today I emailed pro songwriter, Brian White.  Brian White is an awesome hit songwriter with 13 number 1 hits in the Christian market and also a number 1 in the country market called "Watching You" recorded by Rodney Atkins.  www.brianwhitesongwriter.com

I came across his info because he is going to be a guest speaker and panelist at the Texas Songwriters Cruise.  I stumbled across his website and noticed he had a contact page so I decided to email him.  I figured I'd throw a line out, introduce myself.  He says on his site that he offers song critiques so I asked if he'd be interested in critiquing one of mine.  (I was thinking about sending over that upbeat, funny song that Eric and I just finished) I'm hoping this could be a decent ice breaker for possible future collaborations.

No comments:

Post a Comment