Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DAY - 34

"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." (Ben Franklin)

So that's why I'm out of shape, poor and dim-witted...well, I'm turning over a new leaf :)  As it is, a musician's life doesn't always comply to Mr. Franklin's well known quote. However, I've been taking our great forefather's advice this past month (unless I have a gig of course) and I have to admit... I feel great and not to mention, very productive... now how 'bout the wealthy part!

Today, I used a couple of the contacts I made over at EMI publishing www.emimusicpub.com and emailed Maggie Martin who works in the creative department and Joe Rangel who's VP of something.  I let them know my goals and was hoping they could steer me in the right direction.  Let's stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment