Thursday, September 15, 2011

DAY - 42

Woke up super early this morning because I realized today was the last day to register for the Texas Songwriter's Cruise song contest.  Check it out... www.txsongwriterscruise.com .  While cruising the beautiful Caribbean, a crew of pro songwriters and industry folks hold workshops, panels and performances. Basically, I'd be stuck on a ship with EVERYONE I want to know! What more could you ask for?!  So this morning I submitted a couple songs to the contest.  The winner gets to cruise and attend everything for free!  This is worth over $1,000 in value.

I've heard so many stories of no name songwriters finding success through this cruise.  Think about it, everyone that has the ability to help your career is within the confines of a cruise ship!  The competition of this contest is pretty fierce so wish me luck and say a prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment