Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DAY - 48

So you'd assume by the amount of time I spend in Starbucks that I actually like their coffee.  And, you know, for a while I think I used to make myself believe that I did. Well, recently, it dawned on me... I really don't like Starbucks normal cup of coffee.  But I found a solution today...its called the Americano. Basically, its a few shots of espresso and hot water. It costs about the same as a cup of joe but tastes SO much better!  Apologies for this side note, but I had to vent, just in case anyone else shares my love of Starbucks but aversion to their coffee :)

Anyway,  Today I constructed a well thought out email and sent it to Lisa Johnson from Razor and Tie music publishing.  I sent Lisa an email a while back (refer to Day 6) but she never responded, so today I decided to write a better email and follow up.  Razor and Tie publishing is a cutting edge publishing company in NYC that is securing big cuts for their writers!  check it out... www.razorandtiemusicpublishing.com

I want to get a meeting with someone from Razor and Tie to review some of my catalog.  I met Lisa about a year ago in LA so I'm hoping she can help me get a foot in the door.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment