Sunday, September 18, 2011

DAY - 44

Sorry for the delay in yesterday's blog entry.  If you've been keeping up, I did actually catch a cold.  Loaded up on multi-vitamins and fluids and I'm feeling much better today.  I was actually supposed to play a gig in West Chester starting at 10pm last night but thank God it got cancelled. (Due to a boxing match)  I'm usually not happy about a gig getting cancelled, but trying to get through a 3 hour night of music while being sick is torture.

Anyway, I'll be making up for lost time today.  I'll be researching double the contacts to try and connect with this coming week. Stay tuned for another post later today :)

Oh and btw, I downloaded Skype...its amazing!  I know its been around for a while now but I never jumped on board.  I have to say, for songwriters, its an incredible tool for co-writing sessions when you can't be in the same room. Not to mention, the file sharing capabilities.   I highly recommend it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment