Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DAY - 47

Looonnngg day.  This is the first time all day I'm getting a chance to sit and chill.  Let's see, so a lot happened today....

 8am....Worked on a rough recording of the song we've been writing with Jason Blume so we could all sit back and listen to it as whole, see if it needs any tweaks or changes.

10am... Had a writing/recording session with my good friend and co-writer, Eric Schwank.  We got down a bare bones, rough recording of a beautiful new song Eric wrote.  So far Eric and I have about 4 or 5 new tunes we're planning to get professionally recorded in the next 2 months. yay!

3-10pm... Filled with classes and teaching private guitar/piano lessons.

I was able to jump online a couple times today.   Went over some pitching strategies with Jason Blume, regarding artists we might envision performing the song.   I heard back from Dana Parish...she's actually performing a show at the Tin Angel in Philly on Thursday!  Also, I ran into pro songwriter Scot Sax (He actually teaches a songwriting class at my school University of the Arts) and he let me know about a workshop he's running at his studio on Sunday's called "Songwriter Sunday's"... he invited me to join next Sunday or the following...add that to the list of something I can do networking-related on a Sunday!  : )

Goodnight y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment