Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DAY - 40

Great day so far.  Finished the song we started writing with Jason Blume! (refer to DAY 36)  I have to admit, I really feel good about this tune.  Its so catchy it should come with a warning label :)  Can't wait to get this song demoed.

Also, I've been making some good headway on the song I've been writing with J Fred Knobloch.  We emailed more ideas, lyrics and melodies back and forth today and stumbled on something really special.   We're going to be setting up a Skype writing session  (J Fred lives in Nashville, I live in Jersey) to try and finish the song!  Feeling very blessed today.

Also, putting in double time today researching more contacts.  Its actually harder than I thought to keep a running surplus of people to reach out to.   If you know someone for me to contact, shoot me an email and I'll do it tomorrow!  mynameisaugust@yahoo.com

www.mynameisaugust.com


No comments:

Post a Comment