Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DAY - 166

Today I reached out to major hit producer and remixer, Rob Chiarelli. You can find him at www.finalmix.com or just google him for tons of interviews. He's work with everyone from Christina Aguilera to Will Smith.   I met Rob, briefly, at a music convention in LA almost 2 years ago.  He heard my song "Half the Girl" and wanted a copy of it.  I've been following up and staying in touch ever since.  We've never worked together to any capacity so far, but I'm definitely interested.  Which actually leads to my blog for the day...

I sent Rob a rough working demo of the dance/pop song I'm working on. (refer to yesterday)  I'm hoping (maybe I should say fantasizing) that he'll check it out, dig it, and have a major artist he happens to be working with want to record it. :)  Don't laugh, this is how my brain works sometimes.  But nonetheless, if not for anything else,  I want to stay on his grid and show him some strong ideas I'm working on.  I thought this song would be a cool opportunity to do so....especially since its right up his alley.

That's it for now... back to teaching some guitar lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment