Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DAY - 160

Today I emailed music publisher/song plugger Shane Barrett. (refer to Day 147)  I met Shane at ASCAP in Nashville and have been keeping in touch.  He recently wrote me an email letting me know he was interested in hearing more songs.  Since Fred and I basically finished our demo of "Heart On A String" I figured I'd send that over to see what he thinks. I don't necessarily know if Shane has any ties to Disney Pixar or is working with any artists that would cut the song, I more or less want to stay on his radar by presenting quality work time after time.  We'll see if it works :)

Also,  just booked the writing session with songwriter Paul Sottile (refer to day 142+143) for this Friday. Looking forward to the session!  Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment