Friday, February 10, 2012

DAY - 153

Happy Friday!  Right now I'm sitting at Sweet T's Bakeshop (my sister's Toni & Chrissy bakery) www.sweettbakes.com   enjoying a great cup of coffee and sampling the latest creations.  I like to think of myself as their 'professional' taste tester.  The only downside to this gig is that I've probably gained about 10lbs since they opened in December.  Time to hit the gym!



Today I followed up Kary Sit from KSC Entertainment. I haven't heard back since our last email in January so I wanted to touch base and let them know that I am still interested in collaborating.  KCS Ent. is constantly pitching music for TV and Film and just had 6 deals landed in December.  Definitely want to stay on their radar.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment