Monday, February 13, 2012

DAY - 154

Hope you had a great weekend!  Finally got a little snow.  It was actually welcomed (for me at least).  It was one of those beautiful looking snowfalls that happened over night and melted in the sun the next day.  No hassle, no fuss, just a glistening, white, covering.

So good news, I heard back from Michael Martin at ASCAP this morning.  (Refer to Day 135).  Its been about a month, but he got back to me and said he's interested in listening to some more music.  I'm really excited because Michael truly has his finger on the pulse of the Nashville scene and he's a 'go to' publisher for many labels and A&R reps.  Let's just say he's pretty connected.  Anyway,  I just forwarded him the brand new demo that J Fred Knobloch and I are finishing.  Its called, "Heart On A String".  I'm really happy with how this one is turning out!!  Its the song I've been talking about for the past month (the one we're pitching to Disney Pixar)  I'am actually trying to post it online for your listening pleasure right now but the internet connection is so slow, it doesn't seem to be loading.  Oh well, I'll post it ASAP.  We have one mix done already and we're working on a whole other mix with a full horn section.  I'm not gonna lie it sounds preettty sweet.  Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment