Friday, February 24, 2012

DAY - 163

Great news!! Katie O'Halloran from EMI Music Publishing Canada got back to me. (refer to yesterday) She said she would love to feature my Contemporary Country group 'Sweet Angeline' on her website! www.ithinkiloveit.com

I'm so pumped!  I wrote her back, gave her my info and we're going to talk more in detail before she does a feature.  In light of the good news, we amped up the 'Sweet Angeline' website and added a couple new songs for streaming.  Check it out www.sweetangelinemusic.com

Now its off to an early rehearsal with the Liv Devine Band.  I'm playing an acoustic show with the band for Thunder 106.5 opening for American Idol's Casey James!  The show will be at the Brickhouse Bar and Grill in Brick NJ.  If you live around that area and think you want to come hang out...check out the website for more details www.livdevine.com

All good things!  I'll let you know when the feature goes up on Katie's site.  Cheers and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment