Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY - 150

Day 150...wow!  Time seriously flies.  Only 215 days left...almost half way there!  Incredible how much has happened over the past 150 days.  Just started reading through my own blog and got a little overwhelmed with how much can be accomplished if you hit it hard everyday.  I can't take all the credit though.  The idea to start this blog was actually the brainchild of my loving and supportive girlfriend, Susan.   The idea was actually invented and discussed, on a road trip through the mountains of West Virginia, one whole year prior to starting this adventure.   So once again, thank you Susie :)  And thank you to YOU the readers who have been following and offering suggestions and connections.

Down to business.  Today I was researching more Nashville publishers and I came across, Horipro Entertainment.  www.horipro.com  Horipro has offices overseas as well as Los Angeles and Nashville.  They represent a wide variety of music so I thought they could be a good fit.  I went to the site and tried emailing creative director, Amy Hendon Scott.  She works with the Nashville branch.  Getting in the door through email is often the hardest task.  We'll see if I get a response.  Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment