Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DAY - 151

Today I contacted yet another indie publishing company in Nashville.  This time, instead of contacting a company with a HUGE track record,  I contacted a company who seems to be just getting started.  'Living Wills Music Publishing' was formed in 2009 and they've just begun securing cuts for other artists and TV/Film.  They're young and hungry...just like me. (This strategy, I've heard, can be very beneficial in some cases)  I figured I'd reach out and send them something to see what they think.  I sent them my rough working demo of 'Love Takes Work'.  I let them know that obviously it isn't a full blown demo, and that I just wanted to get an opinion of the song and the writing.   If you haven't heard it yet, you can listen here and make your own opinion. :)  http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/love-takes-work-demo

If you like it you can download it for free. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment