Thursday, February 2, 2012

DAY - 147

Just heard back from music publisher Shane Barrett! (refer to day 131)  Shane is a music publisher responsible for placing a ton of hits songs that you hear on the radio today!   We met in Nashville, at ASCAP and I emailed him afterwards to follow up.  He got back to me today and said he wanted to hear more music from me... needless to say,  I sent him some more tunes and gave links to my song catalog.
I'm definitely going to attempt to keep this relationship growing.  

Also, just started looking into music industry meet and greet lunches... I was just tipped off to this by a friend and looks really cool. Apparently, they hold them pretty often in NYC.  Which is right around the corner for me so that would be great. More to come on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment