Thursday, March 1, 2012

DAY - 167

I think Cosi may be taking the place of Starbuck's for my typical Thursday afternoon break location.  Better food, better atmosphere and dare I say...better coffee?  

From my comfortable office (2-seater table at Cosi) I wrote back Katie O'Halloran from EMI Music Publishing. (refer to day 162)  Katie has a website called www.ithinkiloveit.com in which she features signed as well as up and coming bands and songwriters.  I reached out to her last week and she so graciously got back to me, letting me know she wants to feature my contemporary country project, "Sweet Angeline" on her website!  So today I spent some time answering interview questions she sent over.  I emailed her everything so I'll keep you posted when the feature goes live!

I also emailed Alex Torrez from Torrez Music Group.  Apparently, he is looking for songs to pitch to his connections for the upcoming LeAnn Rimes album.  I decided to send him, "Cupcakes & Winehttp://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/cupcakes-wine

We'll see if he digs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment