Monday, February 27, 2012

DAY - 164

Apologies for the brief nature of this blog post but today is super busy!  I just spent the last hour researching contacts at Disney Pixar.  J Fred Knobloch and I are planning to pitch "Heart On A String" in consideration for "Toy Story 4" (which you already know about) and NOW the "Muppets Sequel".  Yes, thats right, the Muppets will be back on the big screen again with a followup sequel that Jason Segel has already begun working on!!   We want to pitch to both movies and Disney Pixar in general so I'm researching contacts.

I sent an email to Anna at ASCAP Nashville to see if she can do some digging to help me out and also I reached out to a music plugger I met a long time ago that deals with Disney.  His name is Paul Majors.   We'll see what I can come up with.  If you haven't heard "Heart On A String" you can do so here...
http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/heart-on-a-string-ruff-mix

The hunt is on!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment