Friday, January 31, 2014

DAY - 120

Happy Friday!!  I just got done a half-day of substitute teaching (yes, I just started substitute teaching) and now I'm killing time at Edgehill Cafe waiting for an interview!  Don't get me wrong, substitute teaching isn't a bad gig when you consider the flexibility, but I need something to really dig my teeth into.  This afternoon, I have an interview at SAE Institute, right here on Music Row.  SAE Institute is a small college for Audio Production and Music Business.  After getting a solid recommendation, I applied and scored an interview.  I truly have no idea what to expect so I'm going in with no expectations.  But fingers crossed, it might be a cool opportunity!

Today, I started pitching IM4U.  I'm submitting to a couple music licensing libraries that I've been working with and starting to do some research on artists who might be potential pitches.  I also sent the song to a few publishers I've met along the way to get some feedback/try and spark some interest.  We shall see.

Feels great to wrap up a mighty productive week.  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment