Friday, January 17, 2014

DAY - 110

What a productive weak!  4 new songs on their way to completion and I met some fantastic new people along the way.  Looking forward to this long weekend.  Indiana songwriter, Bill Gue is coming into town on Sunday and Monday to do some writing.  On Monday, we're also going to be hitting the studio with Jason Garner to finish up demoing a song we wrote with my Sweet Angeline co-writer, Liv Devine.  It's a pop song, Adele meets Kelly Clarkson, with a bit of Euro stylings.  We all can't wait to wrap up the demo and start pitching.   Hopefully I'll be posting soon.

Today, I reached out to the GM of Creative at Ole Music Publishing, John Ozier.  I've heard fantastic things about Ole through numerous sources.  Major reach with an Indie vibe.  They pitch both artists and TV/Film. They have offices in LA, Nashville, and Toronto and handle pretty much all styles of music.  Being a multi-genre writer, this is definitely the type of place I'd like to connect with.  That's all for now.

Have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment