Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DAY - 108

I had a great write today with new co-writer, Jon D'Agostino.  Jon and I worked in a writer's room at ASCAP and, in less than 4 hours, we tore through the idea that Jon brought to the table.  It's a really cool new tune with a great country/pop vibe.  Looking forward to putting the finishing touches on this one.

Today, I reached out to Daniel Lee, creative director at BMG/Chrysalis publishing. Daniel is a very talented, young publisher and I really would like to stay on his radar.  I spoke with him a while back (during the first 365) and he asked for a CD to check out some of my songs.  I've been keeping in touch every now and then.  Today, I sent him an email to schedule a meeting.  I'd love to get in the room and play some of my new stuff.

Tonight, Jon invited Sue and I to dinner with some of the folks he's been working with here in Nashville.  Looking forward to a great night with some great people!


No comments:

Post a Comment