Monday, January 13, 2014

DAY - 106

Hope you had a great weekend.  It was a beautiful 50 some degrees and sunny here in Nashville.  Sue and I took full advantage of the weather and did some exploring.  We found an amazing new walking trail called, Stone's River Greenway.  It starts in the suburb of Hermitage, TN and actually connects to a series of Greenways that lead all the way to the city.  The Greenway is a beautiful asphalt/bridge walking, running, and biking trail that runs parallel to the cumberland river.  You can google it to check it out, but here's a quick pic...

Today, was a big follow up day.  I reached out to a number of contacts that I've been keeping in touch with...songwriters, publishers and industry pros alike.  My goal is to kick off 2014 with a handful of meetings.  I have a lot of new material that I'd like to get in front of the right ears and now is the time to do it.   I'm looking at a busy week ahead.  This afternoon, I'll be writing with new friend and co-writer, Brad Oliver.  Pumped about the session!  Later in the week, I have a couple other sessions and a lunch meeting with talented musician/percussionist and head of licensing at SESAC, Justin Levenson.  Onward and upward.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment