Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DAY - 112

Shaping up to be a busy week.  I was able to pick up some new piano and voice students at a couple different music schools in town.  Definitely looking forward to teaching music and meeting new musicians/writers at the schools.  This Thursday, I'll be at Pro Music Academy.  The owner of the school is a very accomplished musician named, Chad Chapin who happens to be the bass player for Ben Folds!  Not to mention, a really cool guy.

I got an email today from Ryan Beuschel, my rep at ASCAP, letting me know about an upcoming country music workshop that ASCAP is hosting in Nashville.  I let Ryan know I'm totally interested in participating and sent in the required materials.  I've heard that these workshops can be great places to not only learn, but also do some valuable networking.  I'm hoping that all works out so I can jump on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment