Thursday, January 23, 2014

DAY - 114

At the moment, I'm enjoying some downtime in the beautiful town of Franklin, TN at cool little coffee house aptly named, "Coffee House".  Relaxing atmosphere, fast wi-fi, and great food/coffee.  What more can you ask for in a coffee house?!  This afternoon, I'll be teaching my first couple lessons at Pro Music Academy in Nashville.  Looking forward to working with 2 new aspiring piano students and getting plugged into the local music teaching community.

Today, I followed up with Creative Director at Kobalt Music Group, Jeff Skaggs.  Back in August,  I reached out to Jeff after listening to one of his artists, Steve Moakler.  I was so impressed with Steve's music that I had to find out who was representing him.  Long story short,  Jeff sent me back a very nice response and told me to keep in touch for potential future opportunities.  I followed up with Jeff to say hi and send him a couple new song demos.

I 've also been keeping busy doing some social networking on FB.  Reaching out to songwriters, introducing myself, etc.  The fact that I'm in town now and in locational proximity to write with the best of the best, I'm working to do all I can to get my name out there.  In a town chock-full of cream of the crop...I've got a lot to prove. :)  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment