Friday, January 24, 2014

DAY - 115

TGIF!  I have to keep it short because Sue and I are about to head out for the night.  This morning I had a writing session with J Fred Knobloch. We've been chipping away at a killer new idea and it's really starting to take shape.  After my session with Fred, I sped home to have a short skype session with Jon D'Agostino.  Jim Huff, Jon and I are working on tying up all the loose ends on the song we wrote last week.  If all goes well, we'll be demoing it next month!

Today, I heard back from Senior Creative Director at ASCAP Nashville, LeAnn Phelan.  I've been looking forward to meeting with LeAnn again since I moved to town and now we're set up for early next month.  I'm excited to share some of my new material, get some feedback and talk about forming/strengthening my game plan in 2014.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment