Friday, September 27, 2013

DAY - 41

Today I checked out ReverbNation.  I know everybody and their mother has been using it for awhile now but I never really got into it.  I never thought the "opportunities" feature was that cool.  However, this afternoon,  I decided to take a closer look.  Besides the obvious...post-your-music, pictures, life-story, etc., the greatest thing about it is the networking potential.  Not through the "opportunities" feature, but person to person.  So many of the top writers/artists in Nashville, LA and NYC, are on ReverbNation.  Long story short, I'm going to make a profile this weekend.  If you're like me and don't have one yet...check it out and see what you think.  If you do have one, let me know what you think!

Speaking of top songwriters, today I reached out to Justin Weaver from Cornman Music.  Justin has had tons of cuts as well as top 20 hits like "Get Off On The Pain" by Gary Allen.  I really like Justin's style of writing so I sent him an email with an idea.  We'll see if he digs it.

It's about time to wrap this up because I have to go teach.  Hope you have a great weekend!  Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment