Friday, September 20, 2013

DAY - 36

Happy Friday!  In deed, it is.  What a beautiful day in NJ.  It was 78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky all day.  Looking into a busy weekend ahead.  Teaching, homework, two birthday parties, and a wine festival.  At least it's not all work no play.

It's 9pm and my night is open. Besides updating my iPad to the new iOS7,  I think I'll dig into some writing.  I've got a couple cool new tunes in the works and a couple ideas to start developing.  Free night, pizza, a variety of pumpkin beer in the fridge = one happy camper and hopefully one creative songwriter.

Today, I reached out to Hannah Showmaker at Parallel Entertainment.  Parallel is both a music publishing company and management team, handling not only songwriters and artists but comedians such as, Larry The Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy.  They signed their first songwriter back in 2011 and have been doing great business ever since.

Update:  Cool news! The music video for my song "Boots" (co-written w/ Liv Devine and Gene Micofsky and released by Liv Devine)  is going to be broadcast on TNN (The Nashville Network) starting rotation on September 28.  Cool beans!   http://www.watchtnn.com/

Hope you have great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment