Thursday, September 19, 2013

DAY - 35

Just got in from watching my long time friend and co-writer, Eric Schwank play a set over at Coffee Works in NJ.  Eric debuted a bunch of new tunes he's writing for an upcoming solo album.  Really amazing stuff!  Great songs...honest, heartfelt, and powerful.  Totally pumped for his new project.  Also excited to get back in the writing room with Eric next week.

Today I reached out to Nashville singer-songwriter, Adam Hambrick.  I've been surfing the web, researching so much lately, that I can't even tell you how I stumbled across him.  What I can tell you is, you need to check this guy out.  Fantastic writer, great voice and country/pop that's ahead of the curve.  Adam is signed to Sony/ATV as a writer and he's already getting cuts.  Latest is with Justin Moore. Our style and musical outlook is very similar.  I get the vibe that we'd get along famously (spoken w/ a British accent) in a collaboration so I dropped a line to connect.    

Anyway, it's 11:40pm and I have to be up crazy early tomorrow to observe a high school band director somewhere in PA.  Time to hit the sack.  Goodnight Neverland!

No comments:

Post a Comment