Friday, September 13, 2013

DAY - 31

TGIF!...and it happens to be the 13th.  I remember when I was a kid, it was a tradition for my friends and I to get together for a sleepover every Friday the 13th.  We'd have our parents drive us to the movie store, race to horror section and rent a ton of scary movies.  We'd fill up a basket with popcorn, candy, soda and other assorted snacks, head home, order a pizza and stay up ALL night watching Freddie, Jason, Chucky and all the usual suspects go on a mass murdering spree.  Man, those were the days. Lol!

Remember when you could eat all that candy and pizza and not gain a pound?  Remember the movie store!?  I miss that place.  It was a date all by itself.  Going to Blockbuster, spending an hour picking out a movie that you weren't really even going to watch. ;)   Can you tell I'm feeling a bit nostalgic?  My apologies for the tangent.

Down to business.  Today I reached out to the general manager of RareSpark Media Group, Scot Sherrod.  RareSpark is a relatively new publishing company.  They also handle development and management.  Scot Sherrod and Suzanne Strickland launched the company in 2012 and have been building and growing ever since.  I decided to contact Scot, introduce myself and let him know I'm interested in meeting/co-writing with any member on the RareSpark team.  We shall see.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment