Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DAY - 24

Today I reached out to Shea Fowler at Cornman Music.  A couple weeks ago I sent an email to VP of Creative, Nate Lowery.  I haven't heard back so I decided to send an email to the Creative Director, Shea this morning.  Like I had mentioned a couple weeks ago, Cornman Music is owned by mega hit songwriter, Brett James.  The roster of songwriters who write for the company is impressive.  Some very talented folks creating great music!

I just got my schedule down for the next 7 weeks.  It's going to be pretty chaotic to say the least.  I'm going to have to do most of my writing sessions after 8:30pm or on the weekends since my class schedule and teaching schedule will completely hi-jack the day.  We'll make it work!   I've got my first one scheduled for this Sunday...skyping with Canadian songwriter, Kirk Penney.  We started a really cool tune last session and looking forward to finishing this one up.

Alright...time to get to the train so I'm not late for my first class!  

No comments:

Post a Comment