Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DAY - 34

Cropped out at the usual morning spot (Starbucks on Broad Street) getting in a little morning networking and a strong dose of caffeine.  I was up until about 2am doing school work last night.  Not fun.  It was clearly time to do some research this morning because I was out of "new connections to make."  Yes, I keep a list of names and companies I hear about for future networking opportunities and title it, "new connections to make".

After doing some initial research I came across a couple interesting people and companies...just have to dig a bit deeper before reaching out.

This morning I followed up with Carrie Gallo from Cal 4 Publishing.  Carrie came out to see the Sweet Angeline showcase at Bluebird back in March.  I've been reaching out to her every now and then to keep in touch.  This morning I sent her an email regarding collaborating with a writer at Cal 4.  The team over there is really strong and I have a handful of ideas I think would be a great fit for some of their writers.  Let's make it happen captain!

No comments:

Post a Comment