Thursday, September 5, 2013

DAY - 25

Just got off the train for a 10am class in Philadelphia.  I figured I'd pop into the Starbucks on Broad Street before the day begins to try and get some things done.  I can't even say how many blog posts were written and how many things were actually accomplished from this very Starbucks in Chapter 1 of MI365.  Even though, for the time being, I'm missing my wife and missing my new stomping ground, it's cool to be in this familiar spot staring at this familiar screen.     

This morning I reached out to one of the heads of Parallel Music Publishing, Tim Hunze.  A statement that Tim made in an article for Music Row really caught my attention. He said, 
“We have extensive contacts in the TV, motion picture, video game, and music industries. The opportunities and possibilities for Parallel Music Publishing’s songwriters are endless. We love country music but we’re not limiting ourselves to any one genre.” 
I like the sound of that.  Especially the bit about not limiting ourselves to one genre. I'd love to know more about the company so I reached out to Tim to introduce myself.  

It's 9:51am...gotta get to class.  Cheers!  


No comments:

Post a Comment