Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DAY - 291

Wanted to get an early jump on the week.  I emailed producer, writer and founder of the Bullets Production Team, William "junebug" Lee.  Apparently, Mr. Lee is looking for songs to pitch to Avril Lavigne and Pink.  If you've been following along, you'll know this past week I finished up a demo with co-writer Scot Sax that is a slam dunk pitch for Avril and Pink.   I know my co-writer's publisher is doing a lot of the pitching but I want to be able to pull my own weight as well.  That being said, I reached out to William and the Bullets Production team to see if they truly had a door open to either or both camps.

Alright, off to the studio to work on a work tape (good representation of a song before demoing) for the song I wrote with Canadian/Nashville songwriter Kirk Penney.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment