Monday, September 10, 2012

DAY - 295

Enjoying a little downtime at the moment.  Just got back from school and I don't teach until 4pm so I've been taking advantage of a little window of time on this beautiful Monday to relax.   You know Fall is just around the corner when the smell of pumpkin flavored everything permeates the air of you're favorite coffee joint.  I swore I would wait a little longer,  but I gave in and bought my first pumpkin coffee of the season today.  I figured the cooler weather justified my decision.  It was well worth it.  I love Fall and even more, I love me some pumpkin.  Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin beer, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin bread, you name it.  Anyway, I could talk about how much I love the Fall season and pumpkins all day, but that's not why we're here.  Let's get down to business.

Today I researched and contacted Liz Rose Music.  LRM is an independent publishing company founded by world renown songwriter, Liz Rose.  Liz Rose is most known for her accomplishments with Taylor Swift.  Just wiki her name and you'll find a ton of info!  Anyway, she started a publishing company in Nashville.  I feel like reaching out to Liz and her staff is a good idea for me personally because they truly seem to understand the pop side of the country market and that's where I'm the strongest.  I wrote an email explaining my intentions and left a link to my catalog so we shall see.

Alright, I'm off to start teaching.  Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment